UOP’s technology chosen for new petchem plant in China
The new petrochemical complex is expected to come onstream by 2018 and will use naphtha to produce 800,000 tons/year of PX and 200,000 tons/year of benzene as well as 520,000 tons/year of gasoline.
As per the agreement, Honeywell UOP will also provide basic engineering, commissioning services, training services, proprietary equipment, catalysts and adsorbents for the proposed complex.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months