UOP’s technology chosen for new petchem plant in China
The new petrochemical complex is expected to come onstream by 2018 and will use naphtha to produce 800,000 tons/year of PX and 200,000 tons/year of benzene as well as 520,000 tons/year of gasoline.
As per the agreement, Honeywell UOP will also provide basic engineering, commissioning services, training services, proprietary equipment, catalysts and adsorbents for the proposed complex.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook