US GDP growth revised slightly down in Q3
The latest figure indicated a slight decrease of 0.1% when compared to the second revised rate of 3.5% in October.
The Bureau stated that the recent deceleration in the GDP reflected a downturn in exports, nonresidential fixed investment, and personal consumption expenditures. These were partly offset by an upward revision in private inventory investment, however.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- African PE, PP markets extend slide into May
- Asian PS, ABS markets at 2½-3-year lows amid Chinese oversupply
- India’s Q1 PVC imports hit record-high; did buyers rush to stock up before expected restrictions?
- LDPE prices move below LLDPE, HDPE on global lethargy
- Slide deepens in Middle Eastern PP, PE markets through May
- Oil prices down for fourth straight week, delicate balance ahead
- European ABS under pressure from aggressive imports, PS holds firm
- Türkiye witnesses plentiful PE offers amid globally weak demand
- India PP, PE markets’ slump extends into third month ahead of monsoon
- PP sellers trim May offers further, prices hit 3-month low in Europe