US, Mexican PVC prices show up in Italy
US PVC offers for January delivery were reported in the range of €740-760/ton for k58 and k70 on a DDP, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days deferred payment basis. When adjusted to a CIF basis, these levels are come to around $710-720/ton on dollar terms, standing around $20-35/ton above the most recent import US PVC prices reported in Turkey.
Some deals were concluded for Mexican PVC k67, k64-65 and k70 for January delivery in the range of €760-770/ton DDP, 60 days.These levels come to $780-790/ton on dollar terms when adjusted to a CIF Italy basis.
In the local market, spot PVC prices are at €815-900/ton for k67 and at €840-940/ton for specialty grades FD Italy, 60 days deferred payment this week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high