US, Mexican PVC prices show up in Italy
US PVC offers for January delivery were reported in the range of €740-760/ton for k58 and k70 on a DDP, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days deferred payment basis. When adjusted to a CIF basis, these levels are come to around $710-720/ton on dollar terms, standing around $20-35/ton above the most recent import US PVC prices reported in Turkey.
Some deals were concluded for Mexican PVC k67, k64-65 and k70 for January delivery in the range of €760-770/ton DDP, 60 days.These levels come to $780-790/ton on dollar terms when adjusted to a CIF Italy basis.
In the local market, spot PVC prices are at €815-900/ton for k67 and at €840-940/ton for specialty grades FD Italy, 60 days deferred payment this week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak