US, Mexican PVC prices show up in Italy
US PVC offers for January delivery were reported in the range of €740-760/ton for k58 and k70 on a DDP, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days deferred payment basis. When adjusted to a CIF basis, these levels are come to around $710-720/ton on dollar terms, standing around $20-35/ton above the most recent import US PVC prices reported in Turkey.
Some deals were concluded for Mexican PVC k67, k64-65 and k70 for January delivery in the range of €760-770/ton DDP, 60 days.These levels come to $780-790/ton on dollar terms when adjusted to a CIF Italy basis.
In the local market, spot PVC prices are at €815-900/ton for k67 and at €840-940/ton for specialty grades FD Italy, 60 days deferred payment this week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties
- India, SEA PVC markets unlikely to take respite from bullish run for November