US, Mexican PVC prices show up in Italy
US PVC offers for January delivery were reported in the range of €740-760/ton for k58 and k70 on a DDP, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days deferred payment basis. When adjusted to a CIF basis, these levels are come to around $710-720/ton on dollar terms, standing around $20-35/ton above the most recent import US PVC prices reported in Turkey.
Some deals were concluded for Mexican PVC k67, k64-65 and k70 for January delivery in the range of €760-770/ton DDP, 60 days.These levels come to $780-790/ton on dollar terms when adjusted to a CIF Italy basis.
In the local market, spot PVC prices are at €815-900/ton for k67 and at €840-940/ton for specialty grades FD Italy, 60 days deferred payment this week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months