US Nov manufacturing PMI posted largest jump in 20 months
Business conditions across the manufacturing sector increased to 53.9 in November from 53.4 in October, according to the seasonally adjusted Markit Flash U.S Manufacturing PMI. Production has increased for the six month consecutively and the rise in November was the strongest since March 2015 on the back of the improving demand and domestic economic conditions.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?