US Nov manufacturing PMI posted largest jump in 20 months
Business conditions across the manufacturing sector increased to 53.9 in November from 53.4 in October, according to the seasonally adjusted Markit Flash U.S Manufacturing PMI. Production has increased for the six month consecutively and the rise in November was the strongest since March 2015 on the back of the improving demand and domestic economic conditions.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE stabilizes in Turkey and SEA, buyers remain skeptical
- China homo-PP market keeps dropping as bearish factors prevail
- Indonesia’s polyolefin markets signal further weakness towards year-end
- Asian styrenics rise cautiously as sellers wager on higher costs
- Is 6-month downturn over in European PP markets?
- Polymer markets set to brace for higher freight rates
- Rising supply dents Jan PE outlook in Philippines as prices plunge to 11-year low
- China’s local PVC market supported by firmer futures, tightness
- PP, PE markets in Mid-East, Africa set to remain weak into 2020
- A new game-changer in Europe’s PE market: US imports