US PE offers competitive edge in Italy
Accordingly, US LLDPE c4 film is offered at €1000-1010/ton on DDP Italy, 60 days basis with delivery in late July, while US HDPE b/m is offered as low as €1050/ton with the same terms. US HDPE b/m offers indicate €40-50/ton drops from two weeks ago.
The overall spot price ranges in Italy were lastly reported at €1060-1140/ton for LDPE film, €1050-1120/ton for LLDPE c4 film, €1120-1220/ton for HDPE film, €1110-1200/ton for HDPE b/m and €1130-1230/ton for HDPE inj., all on FD, 60 days basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia