US PVC for Nov sold lower to China
“We managed to sell out our allocation for November at $950/ton, but we have heard that some other traders had to agree to steeper discounts in order to conclude deals. Demand is not very encouraging these days and we feel that there is a possibility that Asian producers might also agree to further reductions on their November prices,” the trader commented.
November offers for Asian origins currently stand $1000/ton CFR China, cash, $10-20/ton below the October done deal level.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand