US PVC for Nov sold lower to China
“We managed to sell out our allocation for November at $950/ton, but we have heard that some other traders had to agree to steeper discounts in order to conclude deals. Demand is not very encouraging these days and we feel that there is a possibility that Asian producers might also agree to further reductions on their November prices,” the trader commented.
November offers for Asian origins currently stand $1000/ton CFR China, cash, $10-20/ton below the October done deal level.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook