US PVC offers emerge in Italy
US PVC k70 for April delivery was offered in the range of €950-960/ton on a DDP Italy, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days deferred payment basis. This level is well above the high-end of the local k70 range at €800/ton FD as well as March deals for Mexican cargoes for late April delivery which were quoted at €730-740/ton DDP, 60 days for k64-65 and k70.
When adjusted to a CIF basis, import US PVC offers to Italy come to $900-910/ton, which are almost at par with the latest prices in Turkey which, were quoted in the range of $890-920/ton for k67.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East
- Polymer demand cools in Turkey: Is price correction ahead for PP, PE and PVC?
- China’s rising PET trend takes a pause, but longer-term outlook remains firm
- Uptrend in China’s import PP market continues but cautious mood returns
- Hikes in Asia July PVC offers baffle some buyers, further rally under discussion
- Optimism is rising on resurgent demand in European polymer markets