US PVC offers emerge in Italy
US PVC k70 for April delivery was offered in the range of €950-960/ton on a DDP Italy, including 6.5% customs duty, 60 days deferred payment basis. This level is well above the high-end of the local k70 range at €800/ton FD as well as March deals for Mexican cargoes for late April delivery which were quoted at €730-740/ton DDP, 60 days for k64-65 and k70.
When adjusted to a CIF basis, import US PVC offers to Italy come to $900-910/ton, which are almost at par with the latest prices in Turkey which, were quoted in the range of $890-920/ton for k67.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness
- Supply constraints send key ABS markets to new highs
- Tightness leads to renewed PP hikes in China; Saudi raffia moves above $1000 CIF
- Asian PVC players brace for 7th straight monthly hike in Taiwanese major’s delayed Dec offers
- Saudi major seeks hikes for November in global PE, PP markets