US PVC output and exports rise in May: ACC
PVC exports from the US climbed around 3% year over year to 405.123 million pounds (about 183,760 tons) in May from 393.394 million pounds (about 178,440 tons) in the same month of the previous year. The US domestic sales, meanwhile, rose around 8.5% from a year earlier to 908.934 million pounds (about 412,285 tons) in May, representing almost the highest level seen since October 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand