US PVC production, exports fall in August: ACC
In the first eight months of the year, meanwhile, the country’s PVC exports increased by 83 million pounds (41,500 tons) to reach 3.169 billion pounds (1.585 million tons) from a year earlier, however production fell by 66 million pounds (33,000 tons) to 9.914 billion pounds (4.57 million tons) from 9.98 billion pounds (4.99 million tons) in the same period of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use
- January trend takes shape in Egypt’s PP, PE markets