US PVC production, exports keep increasing in Dec: ACC
PVC exports, meanwhile, climbed 22.3% to 470.338 million pounds (231,341 tons) in December from 384.788 million pounds (174,536 tons) in November. For the full year of 2015, US PVC exports fell 1.49% to 4.668 billion pounds (2.1 million tons) from 4.739 billion pounds (2.15 million tons) in 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows