US PVC production, exports keep increasing in Dec: ACC
PVC exports, meanwhile, climbed 22.3% to 470.338 million pounds (231,341 tons) in December from 384.788 million pounds (174,536 tons) in November. For the full year of 2015, US PVC exports fell 1.49% to 4.668 billion pounds (2.1 million tons) from 4.739 billion pounds (2.15 million tons) in 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- India import PVC market recedes from all-time high on COVID-hit demand
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports in Q1 mark lowest volume in a year
- Vietnamese PE buyers hold off purchases on fears of further price pullback
- European PS on brink of a softer trend after 6 months
- Turkish PP and PE players voice bearish expectations for May
- China’s local homo-PP prices slide below imports
- Irregular PE origins emerge at competitive prices in Europe
- Mid-Eastern sellers backpedal in Africa on competitive PP, PE offers from Asia
- European PVC set to extend longest rising streak into May
- Downtrend continues in Turkish PP, PE markets amid Ramadan lull