US PVC production, exports keep increasing in Dec: ACC
PVC exports, meanwhile, climbed 22.3% to 470.338 million pounds (231,341 tons) in December from 384.788 million pounds (174,536 tons) in November. For the full year of 2015, US PVC exports fell 1.49% to 4.668 billion pounds (2.1 million tons) from 4.739 billion pounds (2.15 million tons) in 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET bottle fails to salve pandemic wounds; challenges mount as autumn begins
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness