US PVC production, exports surge in Nov: ACC
In the first eleven months of the year, the country’s PVC production fell by 425 million pounds (192,831 tons) to reach 13.364 billion pounds (6.06 million tons) from 13.789 billion pounds (6.256 million tons) from a year earlier while exports slipped 66 million pounds (29,946 tons) to 4.198 billion pounds (1.905 million tons) from 4.264 billion pounds (1.935 million tons) in the same period of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?