US PVC production, exports surge in Nov: ACC
In the first eleven months of the year, the country’s PVC production fell by 425 million pounds (192,831 tons) to reach 13.364 billion pounds (6.06 million tons) from 13.789 billion pounds (6.256 million tons) from a year earlier while exports slipped 66 million pounds (29,946 tons) to 4.198 billion pounds (1.905 million tons) from 4.264 billion pounds (1.935 million tons) in the same period of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?