US PVC production, exports surge in Nov: ACC
In the first eleven months of the year, the country’s PVC production fell by 425 million pounds (192,831 tons) to reach 13.364 billion pounds (6.06 million tons) from 13.789 billion pounds (6.256 million tons) from a year earlier while exports slipped 66 million pounds (29,946 tons) to 4.198 billion pounds (1.905 million tons) from 4.264 billion pounds (1.935 million tons) in the same period of 2014.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets evaluate possible impact of border closure with Iran
- Asia’s firm PVC sentiment shows signs of faltering amid competitive Chinese offers
- Recovering downstream activity supports sentiment for PET bottle in China
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe