US announces preliminary ADD decision on PET imports
Accordingly, the Department of Commerce affirmed that the exporters from China, India, Korea, and Taiwan have sold their products at less than fair value.
As a result of the aforementioned decision, the department calculated a preliminary dumping rate in the range of 2.66%-170.92% for China, 0.66%-15.66% for India, 0%-45.23% for South Korea and 0%-48.86% for Taiwan, depending on the company. Based on these preliminary rates, the U.S. Customs and Border Protection is expected to collect cash deposits.
The Commerce will announce its final determinations on May 11, 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops