US companies willing to invest in Iran’s petchem sector
The director of production control of NPC also commented that in line with the country’s Sixth Five-Year Development Plan for the period through 2016-2021, Iran is planning to support holdings and the private sector in order to expand the country’s petrochemical industry. He also added that in the near term, Iran is targeting to produce petrochemical products which are currently being imported.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene-naphtha spread at almost 7-year low
- European PVC defies global uptrend
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets at a standstill amid lingering downturn
- PVC downturn persists in China’s local market despite bullish imports
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand