US consumer confidence hits highest level in fifteen years
The consumer confidence index rose by 4.3% to 113.7 in December and beat the economists’ forecasts which called for the index to stand at 105.5. The rise was attributed to the increase in expectations for business, income and employment in the next six months. Expectations for business conditions climbed by 23.6% and the percentage of those who predicts more jobs were up by 5.9%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Stats: China’s monthly PE imports poised to shrink below 1 million tons
- December PP, PE offers emerge lower in China, SE Asia
- Turkey's recycled market hit hardest by lira's freefall
- Will Europe’s PE market manage to defy pressure in December?
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December