US economy surges in Q3, beats estimates
The jump in the economic performance was attributed to stronger consumer spending on the back of higher employment rates and lower gasoline prices. Consumer spending increased 3.2% when compared to previously reported estimates of 2.2%, with the increase mostly attributed to stronger health care spending. The country’s business investment also increased by 8.9% in the third quarter of this year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints, demand send Turkey PE market to 2-month high
- China's PP upturn enters third week on more bullish fundamentals
- Asia PET markets increase marginally on cost support, healthy Chinese demand
- Southeast Asian PVC markets supported by Indian demand
- Gradually returning demand offers glimmer of hope in polymer markets
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations