US factory orders continue to fall in January
The decrease was attributed to weakening demand from Europe and Asia as well as a stronger dollar. Meanwhile, plunging crude prices also weighed down on manufacturing as they have resulted in reduced capital expenditures on the part of oil and gas companies.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand
- China’s PE demand wavers amid controls on environmental pollution and electricity use