US industrial production growth stumbles in November
The data showed that the increase was mainly driven by the upsurge in mining output at 2% in November after a decrease of 0.6% in October. However, the country’s utilities output fell by 1.9% in November from an increase of 2% in the previous month.
The data also showed that the manufacturing output rose for the third consecutive month by 0.2% in November while the capacity utilization edged up to 77.1%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops