US producer cuts initial November butadiene nomination
The other nominations had been announced at 52 cents/lb ($1146/ton) up 6 cents/lb ($132/ton) from the October settlement.
The nominations calling for increases between 6-8 cents/lb at present are above the market expectations which had called for an increase of 2-3 cents/lb ($44-66/ton). The increases are attributed to tight supply in the US and increasing demand for butadiene exports to Asia.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- European PP, PE lose premium over global markets, what lies ahead?
- Turkey’s PVC market in flux amid calm demand, reduced supply
- China PE markets cautiously rebound after 5-month downtrend
- Taiwanese major’s Oct PVC pricing cuts surprise Asian markets
- PP, PE recovery elusive yet in India but seasonal strength round the corner
- Container freight rate slump deepens as weak demand seems here to stay
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets track opposite directions in September
- European PVC pricing offers mixed bag for September
- China’s PP and PE downfall continues despite reduced run rates
- Impending Indian duties, holidays cloud Asian PVC outlook