US service sector at 12-month-high in Nov
Any reading above 50 indicates an expansion while any figure below 50 represents a contraction.
The growth in business activity was attributed to the launch of new projects, the boost in new orders and competitive pricing strategies as well as the end of the election cycle and an improvement in economic conditions, according to the latest survey data.
According to Markit Economists, service providers are also optimistic that they will sustain their growth for the next 12 months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Pent-up demand lifts India’s PP market
- Europe continues to defy global PVC trend
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets continue to slide in January
- Europe’s PE markets under pressure from rising supplies
- PP demand fares better than PE in Turkey
- Taiwanese major poised to come lower for a 3rd month to Asian PVC markets
- Covid concerns loom large in China, hitting demand and supply-chain
- Egypt’s PVC markets extend drops into January
- SE Asian PP, PE markets look for direction amid tepid demand, rising freights
- European PS, ABS markets open 2022 on firm footing