US service sector at 12-month-high in Nov
Any reading above 50 indicates an expansion while any figure below 50 represents a contraction.
The growth in business activity was attributed to the launch of new projects, the boost in new orders and competitive pricing strategies as well as the end of the election cycle and an improvement in economic conditions, according to the latest survey data.
According to Markit Economists, service providers are also optimistic that they will sustain their growth for the next 12 months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China's PP market at almost 2-year low; H2 outlook bearish
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports