US service sector at 12-month-high in Nov
Any reading above 50 indicates an expansion while any figure below 50 represents a contraction.
The growth in business activity was attributed to the launch of new projects, the boost in new orders and competitive pricing strategies as well as the end of the election cycle and an improvement in economic conditions, according to the latest survey data.
According to Markit Economists, service providers are also optimistic that they will sustain their growth for the next 12 months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins
- China’s post-holiday polymer outlook supported by supply limitations, crude oil
- US PE exports hit record high for 2020 despite production and logistics hurdles
- African PP, PE markets firmer on continued tightness in supplies
- Lack of sales pressure supports SEA PE markets
- Will soaring prices attract PP, PE imports to Europe?