US service sector at 12-month-high in Nov
Any reading above 50 indicates an expansion while any figure below 50 represents a contraction.
The growth in business activity was attributed to the launch of new projects, the boost in new orders and competitive pricing strategies as well as the end of the election cycle and an improvement in economic conditions, according to the latest survey data.
According to Markit Economists, service providers are also optimistic that they will sustain their growth for the next 12 months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops