US service sector at 12-month-high in Nov
Any reading above 50 indicates an expansion while any figure below 50 represents a contraction.
The growth in business activity was attributed to the launch of new projects, the boost in new orders and competitive pricing strategies as well as the end of the election cycle and an improvement in economic conditions, according to the latest survey data.
According to Markit Economists, service providers are also optimistic that they will sustain their growth for the next 12 months.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s PP, PE and PVC markets continue to offer poor netbacks despite better sentiment
- LDPE run-up enters its third month in China as tightness persists
- African PP, PE markets extend gains into Sept on tightness
- European PS follows SM lower in Sept, ABS flat on tightness
- Turkey PP, PE markets propelled higher by shipping bottlenecks in Sept
- Are record-high PVC prices the new normal amid enduring pandemic?
- European PVC up for 16th month in Sept, prices touch new highs
- Egypt’s PP, PE markets rise on tightness in September
- Logistics snarls propel import PP, PE offers higher in Europe
- Import PVC prices near all-time highs in India, disparity with China/SEA grows