Unipetrol awards contract to Technip to supply furnaces
Technip’s Onshore / Offshore president Nello Uccelletti stated that they are pleased to be awarded the contract by Unipetrol to help operate their ethylene plant at full capacity and added that the new project will further support their cooperation with Unipetrol, following a recent award for a new PE plant. Previously, Unipetrol awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Technip for its new HDPE plant in Litvinov, which is slated to be commissioned by the middle of 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?
- Caution reigns China PP market amid scant demand, low import supply
- Major producer leads way in higher April PP, PE pricing in Saudi Arabia
- European PVC set to rise for 11th month in April
- Suez Canal blockage: Global shipping faces another challenge
- Aggressive PP offers from China continue to find way to Turkey, Vietnam
- Stats: China’s total PE imports in Jan-Feb hit fresh record high
- PVC buyers’ resistance to sharp April hikes grows in SE Asia
- European PS sentiment cools off on styrene correction; ABS remains unfazed