Unipetrol awards contract to Technip to supply furnaces
Technip’s Onshore / Offshore president Nello Uccelletti stated that they are pleased to be awarded the contract by Unipetrol to help operate their ethylene plant at full capacity and added that the new project will further support their cooperation with Unipetrol, following a recent award for a new PE plant. Previously, Unipetrol awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Technip for its new HDPE plant in Litvinov, which is slated to be commissioned by the middle of 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia