Unipetrol awards contract to Technip to supply furnaces
Technip’s Onshore / Offshore president Nello Uccelletti stated that they are pleased to be awarded the contract by Unipetrol to help operate their ethylene plant at full capacity and added that the new project will further support their cooperation with Unipetrol, following a recent award for a new PE plant. Previously, Unipetrol awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Technip for its new HDPE plant in Litvinov, which is slated to be commissioned by the middle of 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops
- Turkey’s PP market on par with China, LLDPE and HDPE trade at discount
- Bearish trend persists in July for PP, PE in Mid-East, Africa
- Vietnam’s PE market sees first hike attempts after two months