Unipetrol awards contract to Technip to supply furnaces
Technip’s Onshore / Offshore president Nello Uccelletti stated that they are pleased to be awarded the contract by Unipetrol to help operate their ethylene plant at full capacity and added that the new project will further support their cooperation with Unipetrol, following a recent award for a new PE plant. Previously, Unipetrol awarded an engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) contract to Technip for its new HDPE plant in Litvinov, which is slated to be commissioned by the middle of 2018.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Activity pick-up sends Asian spot C3 market into recovery mode
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak