Update on Turkey’s custom duties for 2017
Customs duties for homo PP (with HS code 39.02.10.00.00.19), LLDPE (39.01.10.10.00.00) and LDPE (39.01.10.90.00.11) imports from Malaysia have been reduced to 1.6% from the previous 3.3% in 2016.
Also, customs duties on LDPE (39.01.10.90.00.11), homo PP (with HS code 39.02.10.00.00.19), emulsion PVC (E-PVC- 39.04.10.00.00.11) and suspension PVC (S-PVC-39.04.10.00.00.19) from South Korea have been decreased from the previous 2.1% to 1%.
Meanwhile, the HS code for Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) with a viscosity of 0.75 ml/g or above has been changed from the previous 39.07.60.20.00.00 in 2016 to 39.07.61.00.00.00 by 2017. The HS code for the category of others regarding PET resin was changed to 39.07.69.00.00 from the previous 39.07.60.80.00.00.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic