Update on Turkey’s custom duties for 2017
Customs duties for homo PP (with HS code 39.02.10.00.00.19), LLDPE (39.01.10.10.00.00) and LDPE (39.01.10.90.00.11) imports from Malaysia have been reduced to 1.6% from the previous 3.3% in 2016.
Also, customs duties on LDPE (39.01.10.90.00.11), homo PP (with HS code 39.02.10.00.00.19), emulsion PVC (E-PVC- 39.04.10.00.00.11) and suspension PVC (S-PVC-39.04.10.00.00.19) from South Korea have been decreased from the previous 2.1% to 1%.
Meanwhile, the HS code for Polyethylene Terephthalate (PET) with a viscosity of 0.75 ml/g or above has been changed from the previous 39.07.60.20.00.00 in 2016 to 39.07.61.00.00.00 by 2017. The HS code for the category of others regarding PET resin was changed to 39.07.69.00.00 from the previous 39.07.60.80.00.00.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains