Uzbekistan mulls over investment in Iran's petchem sector
Accordingly, Iran’s National Petrochemical Company (NPC) and Uzbek government officials held a meeting on a possible investment regarding the country’s petrochemicals sector.
The Uzbek investors, who are reportedly interested in MTO (methanol-to-olefin) projects, are expected to evaluate the petrochemical projects proposed by Iran.
However, the officials did not disclose any financial details of the project at the time of publication.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic
- China's import PP markets maintain uptrend under shadow of oil-driven losses in Dalian futures
- Weaker domestic demand prompts Vietnam to export polymers
- European PP market ceases upward trend in September
- Force majeure declarations rock the boat in Turkish PVC market
- China’s PE uptrend fueled by US force majeures; LDPE soars to more than 1-year high
- Stats: China’s cumulative PP imports in Jan-July 2020 reach record-high
- Sept PP, PE trend begins to take shape in Saudi Arabia
- Sept expectations voiced in Europe; ABS draws rosier picture than PS