Uzbekistan mulls over investment in Iran's petchem sector
Accordingly, Iran’s National Petrochemical Company (NPC) and Uzbek government officials held a meeting on a possible investment regarding the country’s petrochemicals sector.
The Uzbek investors, who are reportedly interested in MTO (methanol-to-olefin) projects, are expected to evaluate the petrochemical projects proposed by Iran.
However, the officials did not disclose any financial details of the project at the time of publication.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years