Uzbekistan mulls over investment in Iran's petchem sector
Accordingly, Iran’s National Petrochemical Company (NPC) and Uzbek government officials held a meeting on a possible investment regarding the country’s petrochemicals sector.
The Uzbek investors, who are reportedly interested in MTO (methanol-to-olefin) projects, are expected to evaluate the petrochemical projects proposed by Iran.
However, the officials did not disclose any financial details of the project at the time of publication.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan
- Asian ethylene, propylene prices remain bullish but caution lingers
- African PP, PE markets offer mixed bag for July
- European PVC suppliers seek hikes for 14th straight month in July
- Turkey’s PP markets rise around 10% in a month
- India PVC sees first hike attempts after weeks of declines
- Import PE increases lose momentum in China, except for LDPE