Venezuela says oil output deal seems possible
Maduro further stated at a news conference that after a long meeting with Iran, a deal between OPEC and non-OPEC member countries is close.
OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo also said that OPEC members may have an extraordinary meeting for discussions on oil prices if they can reach a consensus at the Algeria meeting which will take place this month.
The rise in Iran’s August crude exports and the increasing crude production in the US continues to raise concerns about excessive supplies.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers
- Focus turns to August in Turkey: PP and PE players sidelined amid blurry outlook
- SEA PE uptrend intact, yet increases capped by reduced demand
- Taiwanese major hikes Aug PVC offers to Asia as limited availability outweighs monsoon effect