Venezuela says oil output deal seems possible
Maduro further stated at a news conference that after a long meeting with Iran, a deal between OPEC and non-OPEC member countries is close.
OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo also said that OPEC members may have an extraordinary meeting for discussions on oil prices if they can reach a consensus at the Algeria meeting which will take place this month.
The rise in Iran’s August crude exports and the increasing crude production in the US continues to raise concerns about excessive supplies.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian spot ethylene market plunges to decade low
- Early July expectations emerge softer in Europe’s PP market
- Import PE prices fall to lowest in more than a decade across Asia
- Tightness pushes Asian PVC markets to 3-month high
- China’s PE market continues bearish run on sluggish demand
- PP and PE markets turn softer in Egypt, Mid-East
- European PET extends bearish trend into 3rd consecutive month
- European PS, ABS markets down after 4 months
- Thai PP, PE markets subdued by slowing economy, competitive imports
- Vietnam’s PE market extends losses into June on frail demand