Venezuela says oil output deal seems possible
Maduro further stated at a news conference that after a long meeting with Iran, a deal between OPEC and non-OPEC member countries is close.
OPEC Secretary-General Mohammed Barkindo also said that OPEC members may have an extraordinary meeting for discussions on oil prices if they can reach a consensus at the Algeria meeting which will take place this month.
The rise in Iran’s August crude exports and the increasing crude production in the US continues to raise concerns about excessive supplies.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December