Versalis declares force majeure on LLDPE c6 from Dunkirk
The date for the restart of the plant has not been revealed at the time of publication. According to the sources, the plant may not be restarted before December.
Market sources also reported that Versalis completed a maintenance shutdown at its LDPE plant at Dunkirk. The company owns two LDPE lines at the site with respective capacities of 170,000 tons/year and 440,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian ethylene heads south, propylene yet to follow
- Early reactions to Turkey’s dumping case on Saudi Arabian LDPE
- October PET deals concluded with moderate increases in Europe
- Will it be supply or demand to set PP, PE outlook in Europe?
- Premium of HDPE over LLDPE hits 16-month high in Turkey
- Post-holiday hikes carry China homo-PP market to 1-year high
- Asia PVC markets see longest rising streak ever on extreme tightness
- Africa polymers: October offers higher amid reduced availability
- Stable to softer PE trend prevails in Europe amid soft demand, poor netbacks
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets move up, but riddled with uncertainties