Versalis declares force majeure on LLDPE c6 from Dunkirk
The date for the restart of the plant has not been revealed at the time of publication. According to the sources, the plant may not be restarted before December.
Market sources also reported that Versalis completed a maintenance shutdown at its LDPE plant at Dunkirk. The company owns two LDPE lines at the site with respective capacities of 170,000 tons/year and 440,000 tons/year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey PP, PE markets extending uptrend into December
- Rising energy and feedstock prices prompt further gains in Asia PET markets
- Upward trend gains momentum in China's import PP, PE markets
- Egypt’s import PVC market in short supply; local prices gear up
- December hints at further hikes in Europe’s PS, ABS markets
- Global polymer markets face soaring freights amid pent-up demand
- RCEP to boost Asia-Pacific polymer trade; will global PP, PE trade flows change?
- PVC sellers’ India pricing strategy may differ from other Asian markets
- More US PE offers find way to China, SE Asia; yet allocations still limited
- European PVC market hits 2-year high on tightness