Versalis reports financial results for Q3
Versalis’ operating profit increased by 51% on a yearly basis to €113 million in the third quarter of the year. The company’s profit also rose by 42% during first nine months of 2017.
The increase in profit was mainly driven by the company’s reconstructing plan, which focused on improving the plants and rearranging its product variety to higher-value segments.
The company’s earnings registered a record performance of €423 million during the first nine months of the year, up from €298 million in the same period of last year. The company also expects to see a record result for the full year.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Vietnam PE market sees further supply-driven hikes, particularly for LLDPE
- Global oil prices trade under pressure of Delta variant
- China’s import PVC market rebounds from 5-month low
- Firming in China PE market stronger than PP since mid-June
- Asian ethylene, propylene falter on bearish crude and oversupply
- Oil plunge weighs on PET bottle sentiment in Asia, Europe
- ABS reverses losses after 8 weeks in Asia; will upturn be sustainable?
- Import delays support European PP suppliers in July
- Asian PET markets in limbo between high costs and tepid demand
- India PVC sentiment improves further despite lower Aug offers from Taiwan