Vestolit completes expansion of PVC paste plant in Marl
The expansion, announced two years ago, enabled an increase in PVC paste (emulsion) production capacity by 40,000 tons/year in line with the start-up of a new unit. This new plant came on top of the already existing two plants with a production capacity of 77,000 tons/year and 45,000 tons/year, respectively.
Along with the recent completion of this capacity expansion, Vestolit has had the largest single site for emulsion PVC in Europe.
Vestolit is also one of the major suspension PVC producers of high impact resistance (HIS-PVC) for profiles, and for floors and coatings applications.
Since 2014 in Mexichem group, Vestolit, owns a PVC integrated complex in Marl with a production capacity of 400,000 tons/year of polymer and almost 1million tons/year of monomer.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains