Vietnam, Egypt look to improve trade cooperation
Data from Vietnam’s Trade Office in Egypt shows the parties’ trade value increased to nearly $400 million in 2014 from US$187 million in 2010. Of the figure, Vietnam’s export value was reported at US$380 million. The data also showed that Vietnam mainly exports mobile phones, spare parts, seafood, yarn, pepper, machines, equipment, coffee, cashew nuts, rubber and petrochemical products to Egypt while importing yarn materials, leather, plastic materials, milk and dairy products, electronics and sugar there.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops