Vietnam, Egypt look to improve trade cooperation
Data from Vietnam’s Trade Office in Egypt shows the parties’ trade value increased to nearly $400 million in 2014 from US$187 million in 2010. Of the figure, Vietnam’s export value was reported at US$380 million. The data also showed that Vietnam mainly exports mobile phones, spare parts, seafood, yarn, pepper, machines, equipment, coffee, cashew nuts, rubber and petrochemical products to Egypt while importing yarn materials, leather, plastic materials, milk and dairy products, electronics and sugar there.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Supply constraints spark stronger PE trend than PP in global markets
- ABS, PS uptrend falters in China after H1 2020 ends at multi-month highs
- Stats: China’s total PP imports spike in May; Vietnam and India’s rising shares shine out
- Tight supply drives HDPE, LLDPE gains in Southeast Asia
- European PE markets set for 2nd bullish month on rising costs
- Turkey’s PP and PE markets propelled to a firm start to H2 despite vulnerable conditions
- Asian PVC sees V-shaped recovery in Q2, what will Q3 bring?
- Will capacity additions cast cloud on ethylene upsurge in Asia?
- US PVC offers in Egypt rise steadily but resistance grows in tandem
- PE buyers’ resistance grows in SEA; duty-free origins more competitive than Mid-East