Vietnam, Egypt look to improve trade cooperation
Data from Vietnam’s Trade Office in Egypt shows the parties’ trade value increased to nearly $400 million in 2014 from US$187 million in 2010. Of the figure, Vietnam’s export value was reported at US$380 million. The data also showed that Vietnam mainly exports mobile phones, spare parts, seafood, yarn, pepper, machines, equipment, coffee, cashew nuts, rubber and petrochemical products to Egypt while importing yarn materials, leather, plastic materials, milk and dairy products, electronics and sugar there.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?