Vietnam and EU conclude talks on FTA
The parties had begun official negotiations in 2012 in order to strengthen trade ties and boost bilateral investments.
Previously, the EU announced that they agreed with the Philippines to start talks for a new free trade agreement as part of the EU’s efforts to strengthen bilateral relations with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), which may ultimately culminate in a bloc-to-bloc EU-ASEAN trade deal.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open post-Eid period with a cautious tone
- Global oil and petchem revenues hit by challenging market environment
- Tightness shapes expectations for Sept PVC pricing in Asia
- PP uptrend falters in Indonesia amid downstream resistance
- Will European PE market sustain uptrend following higher ethylene?
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?