Vietnam and EU conclude talks on FTA
The parties had begun official negotiations in 2012 in order to strengthen trade ties and boost bilateral investments.
Previously, the EU announced that they agreed with the Philippines to start talks for a new free trade agreement as part of the EU’s efforts to strengthen bilateral relations with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), which may ultimately culminate in a bloc-to-bloc EU-ASEAN trade deal.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Shipping costs show no sign of abating yet
- PP, PE gains extend into April but demand slips further in Africa
- Triple-digit hikes send Europe’s PP market to fresh all-time highs
- Turkey’s PET markets extend drops into April, pervaded by weak demand
- US PVC offers resurface at competitive levels in Egypt, Turkey
- China import PE prices extend losses into April on lower costs
- Bullish price environment continues in Egypt’s PP, PE markets
- Unexpected plant shutdown fails to cease local PP downturn in Indonesia
- Export PVC prices out of China provide competitive edge
- European PP, PE set for 6th bullish month, is peak near?