Vietnam and EU conclude talks on FTA
The parties had begun official negotiations in 2012 in order to strengthen trade ties and boost bilateral investments.
Previously, the EU announced that they agreed with the Philippines to start talks for a new free trade agreement as part of the EU’s efforts to strengthen bilateral relations with the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN), which may ultimately culminate in a bloc-to-bloc EU-ASEAN trade deal.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Total polymer imports to EU28 hit record high in 2019
- March PE expectations in Turkey weighed by new capacities, cooling demand
- PP prices hit 4-year low in China as demand remains minimal
- Taiwanese major’s March PVC offers to Asia up despite virus fears
- Virus-impacted demand inflicts toll on Vietnam's PE market
- HDPE fails to track firmer trend of LD, LLDPE in Europe
- China’s ABS market on soft path dragged by subdued demand
- Softening trend prevails in SEA PP market as virus fears dampen sentiment
- Chinese producers cut PET offers further amid coronavirus outbreak
- Oil and petchem companies’ earnings hit by falling margins in 2019