Vietnam's Binh Son plans IPO in January
The media reported that the company is planning sell around 241.6 million of its shares in an initial public offering at a value of nearly VND4 trillion ($157.4 million) on January 17, 2018.
The company, which is valued at $2 billion, will reportedly offer 49% of its shares to strategic investors during the course of the next three months following the IPO, while PetroVietnam is expected to hold 43%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- US PE prices move down on weak appetite from export markets
- Further price cuts in Vietnam’s PP market fail to revive demand
- Asian PS, ABS markets remain weak on rising trade tensions
- Spot styrene sharply down in Europe and Asia
- Expectations soften for PP raffia, fibre yet to follow in Turkey
- Will PE supplies from China flock to SEA?
- LDPE, LLDPE highest since Q3 2018; HDPE at 6-month high in Europe
- Intensifying trade war adds to bearishness in China’s local PP, PE markets
- PET prices hit multi-month lows in Asia and Europe
- Rising momentum fizzles out in European PS, ABS markets