Vietnam's Binh Son plans IPO in January
The media reported that the company is planning sell around 241.6 million of its shares in an initial public offering at a value of nearly VND4 trillion ($157.4 million) on January 17, 2018.
The company, which is valued at $2 billion, will reportedly offer 49% of its shares to strategic investors during the course of the next three months following the IPO, while PetroVietnam is expected to hold 43%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- What propels PE prices higher in China?
- Vietnam PP, PE markets keep rising but some cautiousness remains
- Malaysia PP exports almost triple in February
- Spot ethylene markets rally on diminishing supply in Asia, Europe
- Will European PP markets change direction after 3 months?
- Turkish PP, PE players leaving market for holiday with firm post-Eid expectations
- June PVC hikes exceed expectations in Asia, sustainability under discussion
- Import PS, ABS markets recover amid upstream gains in Egypt
- PP, PE markets on a slight uptrend in Indonesia despite Ramadan lull
- European PE hovers around 11-year low, is reversal near?