Vietnam's Binh Son plans IPO in January
The media reported that the company is planning sell around 241.6 million of its shares in an initial public offering at a value of nearly VND4 trillion ($157.4 million) on January 17, 2018.
The company, which is valued at $2 billion, will reportedly offer 49% of its shares to strategic investors during the course of the next three months following the IPO, while PetroVietnam is expected to hold 43%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia