Vietnam's Binh Son plans IPO in January
The media reported that the company is planning sell around 241.6 million of its shares in an initial public offering at a value of nearly VND4 trillion ($157.4 million) on January 17, 2018.
The company, which is valued at $2 billion, will reportedly offer 49% of its shares to strategic investors during the course of the next three months following the IPO, while PetroVietnam is expected to hold 43%.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China’s import PP, PE markets stable after weeks of declines; is the downturn over?
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally