Vietnam’s GDP growth contracts in Q3
The decrease in the country’s GDP growth rate was attributed to the strict lockdowns in key areas, including Ho Chi Minh City. The country’s exports in the third quarter of this year increased by 5.2% from a year earlier, data further showed.
On the other hand, Vietnam’s government is planning to gradually ease the restrictions in Ho Chi Minh City as of October to resume economic activities.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets