Vietnam’s GDP growth contracts in Q3
The decrease in the country’s GDP growth rate was attributed to the strict lockdowns in key areas, including Ho Chi Minh City. The country’s exports in the third quarter of this year increased by 5.2% from a year earlier, data further showed.
On the other hand, Vietnam’s government is planning to gradually ease the restrictions in Ho Chi Minh City as of October to resume economic activities.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years