Vietnam’s Phu My Plastics changes name
The company also announced that they decided to unify the brand name of its PVC products for Southeast Asian markets as ASNYL, which is the brand name used by AGC’s other subsidiary, Asahimas Chemicals, in Indonesia. AGC aims to reinforce the AGC brand in Southeast Asia.
AGC Chemicals Vietnam can produce 150,000 tons/year of PVC.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PVC snaps an 8-month downtrend, players remain skeptical in Turkey
- China boosts polymer imports from US again despite shrinking overall imports in 2022
- Asian PVC prices cautiously rebound from more than 2-year lows
- Freight rates near pre-Covid levels as pace of normalization accelerates
- Bleak outlook for Q1 keeps European PP, PE buyers sidelined
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows