Vietnamese PVC producer announces local prices for Sept
The source commented, “Buyers are still waiting to see additional decreases due to the depreciating local currency, the Vietnamese Dong, against the US dollar, which is hampering buying interest. We are operating our plant at full rates at the moment and we are planning to allocate a small amount of around 1,000 tons as an export quota to India for September. However, we have not determined the price level yet.”
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- COVID-19 resurgence weighs on polymer sentiment in Vietnam
- Stats: Turkey’s H1 polymer imports defy pandemic, hit all-time high
- Stats: China’s total PP, PE imports set a new record in H1 2020
- Lackluster demand outweighs tightness in Asian ABS markets
- Will costs drum up support for a 3rd-month-firming in Europe PET market?
- Import PE markets give softening signals in China, SE Asia
- PVC supplies tight, demand robust across Europe
- China’s local PP, PE markets snap nine-week rally
- Turnarounds keep PP supply tight in SE Asia
- European PP market sees step backs from initial July offers