Vietnamese converter: Local PP prices gain further ground
The buyer commented, “The local PP market started the week on a steady trend, yet sellers lifted their offers further by around VND200,000/ton ($9/ton) as of today. We are limiting our purchases according our immediate needs just like most buyers do nowadays as the current offer levels are too high to be accepted.”
The converter received slightly higher homo-PP raffia offers for both Vietnamese and Saudi Arabian origins at VND30,800,000-31,000,000/ton ($1238-1246/ton without VAT) on FD Vietnam, cash equivalent inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds
- LDPE faces a tougher slog in Asia, Europe still on a tear
- Weakness extends to June in Saudi Arabian PP, PE markets
- European PP signals stabilization after 7 months of hikes
- Turkish plastic recycling market in deadlock–solution awaited on import waste ban
- Asia PVC markets decline to 3-month low as downturn fueled by June announcements