Vietnamese converter: Local PP prices gain further ground
The buyer commented, “The local PP market started the week on a steady trend, yet sellers lifted their offers further by around VND200,000/ton ($9/ton) as of today. We are limiting our purchases according our immediate needs just like most buyers do nowadays as the current offer levels are too high to be accepted.”
The converter received slightly higher homo-PP raffia offers for both Vietnamese and Saudi Arabian origins at VND30,800,000-31,000,000/ton ($1238-1246/ton without VAT) on FD Vietnam, cash equivalent inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs