Vietnamese converter: Local PP prices gain further ground
The buyer commented, “The local PP market started the week on a steady trend, yet sellers lifted their offers further by around VND200,000/ton ($9/ton) as of today. We are limiting our purchases according our immediate needs just like most buyers do nowadays as the current offer levels are too high to be accepted.”
The converter received slightly higher homo-PP raffia offers for both Vietnamese and Saudi Arabian origins at VND30,800,000-31,000,000/ton ($1238-1246/ton without VAT) on FD Vietnam, cash equivalent inc VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets
- European PP, PE markets open 2023 with renewed drops