Vietnamese producer announces local PVC prices for Nov
The source commented, “We did not allocate any export quotas for November as we are planning to focus on the local market this month. We are open to negotiations with serious buyers.”
Meanwhile, a pipe manufacturer reported that he purchased some domestic PVC k67 at VND18,800,000/ton ($849/ton) FD, cash. “We see good demand for our end products nowadays. However, we continue to buy on a needs only basis. For PVC, we think that prices will not witness any upward movements until the end of the year,” the converter stated.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic