Vietnamese trader: Saudi producer cuts HDPE prices
He commented, “We think that no one is willing to make a large scale purchase nowadays as the market still has room to move lower. We are also planning to postpone our purchases for a while longer.”
In Vietnam, import HDPE film prices are currently being quoted at $1300-1400/ton on a CIF Vietnam, cash equivalent basis while LLDPE film prices are reported in the range of $1360-1400/ton with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Can LDPE uptrend hold in Asia?
- Europe PVC prices lag behind global markets, upward pressure mounts
- PS, ABS markets take respite from rising streak in China, SEA
- Muted demand in Europe paves way for plenty of PP, PE offers in Turkey
- Import PE uptrend persists in China despite bearish winds mounting in local market
- 3-digit hikes in Oct PVC offers reinforce supply-driven bullishness in Asia
- Crude oil caught between demand woes and production disruption
- Tightness drives European PVC market up, prices near pre-pandemic levels
- Major LDPE markets touch multi-year highs on growing tightness
- A prospect for Q4 through uncharted waters of 2020 amid pandemic