Vietnamese trader cuts local homo-PP prices
The trader is now offering domestic PP raffia and injection cargoes at VND29,700,000/ton FD Vietnam, cash including VAT basis ($1256/ton without VAT).
In Vietnam, locally-held homo-PP prices are currently reported at VND29,700,000-30,300,000/ton ($1256-1282/ton without VAT)for raffia and at VND29,700,000-29,800,000/ton ($1256-1260/ton without VAT) for injection, all on an FD, cash equivalent including VAT basis.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey’s PE market stuck between weak fundamentals and up pressure from China
- Firming PP trend falters in China’s local market
- European players question if bottom is near for PE
- Asian ABS players turn cautious after recent rally
- July PVC dealt lower in Europe, what lies ahead for August?
- China’s Jan-May total polymer imports hit a record of nearly two decades
- India’s local PVC market soars to 6-month high after customs hike
- China’s export PET market faces correction after rising 10% from two-year-low
- Spot propylene moves in opposite directions in Asia and Europe
- European PS hits year-to-date low on July drops