Vinnolit plans to add new VCM capacities
Vinnolit and its site partner InfraServ Gendorf are expected to add new capacities by using the state-of-the-art technology at its site. The company’s expansion project will reportedly be conducted in two steps through 2021 while details were not revealed about the size of capacity expansion.
The company’s four facilities in Germany currently have a total production capacity of 780,000/ton of PVC and 665,000/ton of VCM.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Escalating shipping costs hinder polymer demand in China, SE Asia
- Conditions in place for oil rally to continue, but potential headwinds lie ahead
- Spot PE markets recede from all-time high in Europe
- Turkey’s PP market starts to stabilize, will other polymers follow suit?
- Asian ethylene and propylene slide into steeper backwardation on demand, oversupply
- China PP, PE markets on nearly 3-month losing streak amid scant demand
- June PP, PE prices drop further on weakened activities in Egypt
- Europe’s PS, ABS markets come off peaks on plunging costs
- Asian polymer markets unfazed by crude oil rally
- India’s polymer demand slowly heals pandemic-inflicted wounds