Vinnolit plans to add new VCM capacities
Vinnolit and its site partner InfraServ Gendorf are expected to add new capacities by using the state-of-the-art technology at its site. The company’s expansion project will reportedly be conducted in two steps through 2021 while details were not revealed about the size of capacity expansion.
The company’s four facilities in Germany currently have a total production capacity of 780,000/ton of PVC and 665,000/ton of VCM.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years
- SEA cracker outages and lack of deep-sea cargoes underpin olefin prices in Asia
- US origin hammers import PVC prices into Asia