Vinnolit plans to add new VCM capacities
Vinnolit and its site partner InfraServ Gendorf are expected to add new capacities by using the state-of-the-art technology at its site. The company’s expansion project will reportedly be conducted in two steps through 2021 while details were not revealed about the size of capacity expansion.
The company’s four facilities in Germany currently have a total production capacity of 780,000/ton of PVC and 665,000/ton of VCM.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PP and PE markets set to rebound from two-year lows in Europe
- PET sellers hunt for signs of market bottom in Europe
- India’s import PP, PE markets rebound in Jan after several months of declines
- Tight supplies keep Asian PVC markets bullish
- Crude oil market sentiment turns in favour of bulls
- Will European PVC take a breather from 9-month downtrend in February?
- Supply limitations bolster Feb PP and PE outlook in Turkey
- China’s import PP markets climb to 6-month highs prior to Lunar New Year
- Weak activities press import PE, PP suppliers for discounts in Egypt
- Price erosion continues inside Middle Eastern polyolefins markets