Vinnolit to shut PVC plant
The maintenance at the plant is expected to take place in late April-early May, sources said.
The company will reportedly take all the units offline, which have a capacity of 250,000 tons/year of chlorine, 170,000 tons/year of PVC, 470,000 tons/year of ethylene dichloride and 330,000 tons/year of VCM.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Will China's local PP market retain futures-driven gains prior to holidays?
- Upcoming holidays, COVID spike pressure PS in Asia
- Shortage pushes Europe’s ABS markets to multi-year highs
- Longest-ever rally staggers in Turkey’s PVC market
- Upstream keeps China PET afloat; prices hit 11-month high
- Import PVC uptrend loses momentum in Asia; is the 9-month rally coming to an end?
- Tightness brings further price hikes in African PP, PE markets
- European PP hits new highs after 3-digit hikes for January
- Turkey’s PP, PE markets open 2021 with supply-driven hikes
- Vietnam’s local homo-PP market retreats for 3rd week on subdued demand