Zhejiang chooses Honeywell technology for petchem project in China
Accordingly, Honewell will provide the company a variety of technologies related to licence, design, key equipment and catalysts as well as the process controls and automation systems.
The new complex, once completed, will be the largest petrochemical complex in China with a capacity of 20 million tons/year of oil refining, 5 million tons/year of aromatics and 4 million tons/year of PX. The Oleflex PDH unit will also be able to produce 600,000 tons/year of polymer-grade propylene.
Previously, Borealis had chosen Honeywell technology for its new plant being built in Belgium while Al Waha had announced their choice of Honeywell technology for its Oleflex unit in Jubail.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- PLAST EURASIA 2022: Eyes on Russian and US supplies with demand woes in focus
- December PE offers to SE Asia imply further drops, yet to respond to China
- Has the bear market for Asian PVC almost run its course?
- Demand outlook for crude oil dims amid China worries
- Asian styrene prices rebound from almost two-year lows
- Turkey’s PE market on brink of new drops for December
- Signs of optimism in China PP and PE markets, but caution remains
- Egypt’s import PP, PE markets flat but domestic prices turn upwards in Nov
- PVC downturn enters 7th month, prices still far from pre-pandemic levels in Europe
- Aggressive US PE offers make a scene across global markets in Q4 after a hiatus of 2 years