July PP prices shrug off higher propylene in Europe
A South European producer announced their new PP prices with rollovers from June. A source from the producer commented, “Demand is slow while there are no issues related to supply. We might consider applying discounts of €20/ton in the days ahead depending on buying interest.”
A West European producer elected to issue decreases of €20/ton on their spot PP prices with respect to last month. A producer source reported that demand is quiet for now and confirmed hearing about decreases from other sellers in the region.
A distributor in the Netherlands reported giving July offers for West European PP with rollovers to discounts of €20/ton from last month. Another distributor in Italy left their low-end PP prices unchanged from June while applying some decreases on the high ends of his offers. Both sellers commented that demand is calm at the beginning of the month.
A packaging producer in Germany received initial offers for July PP contracts with rollovers from his regular West European supplier and stated that his end product demand is weak for the time being.
Lebih banyak berita plastikHarga resin plastik (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS), tren pasar polimer, dan lainnya
- Dapatkah tren naik LDPE bertahan di Asia?
- Harga PVC Eropa tertinggal dari pasar global, tekanan ke atas meningkat
- Pasar PS, ABS mengambil jeda dari kenaikan beruntun di Cina, Asia Tenggara
- Permintaan yang tidak tenang di Eropa membuka jalan bagi banyak penawaran PP, PE di Turki
- Tren naik PE impor berlanjut di China meskipun angin bearish memuncak di pasar lokal
- Kenaikan 3 digit pada penawaran PVC Oktober memperkuat pasokan yang didorong oleh bullish di Asia
- Minyak mentah terjebak di antara kesulitan permintaan dan gangguan produksi
- Keterbatasan mendorong pasar PVC Eropa naik, harga mendekati level pra-pandemi
- Pasar LDPE utama menyentuh level tertinggi multi-tahun karena pasokan semakin menipis
- Prospek Q4 yang belum dipetakan pada tahun 2020 di tengah pandemi