July PP prices shrug off higher propylene in Europe
A South European producer announced their new PP prices with rollovers from June. A source from the producer commented, “Demand is slow while there are no issues related to supply. We might consider applying discounts of €20/ton in the days ahead depending on buying interest.”
A West European producer elected to issue decreases of €20/ton on their spot PP prices with respect to last month. A producer source reported that demand is quiet for now and confirmed hearing about decreases from other sellers in the region.
A distributor in the Netherlands reported giving July offers for West European PP with rollovers to discounts of €20/ton from last month. Another distributor in Italy left their low-end PP prices unchanged from June while applying some decreases on the high ends of his offers. Both sellers commented that demand is calm at the beginning of the month.
A packaging producer in Germany received initial offers for July PP contracts with rollovers from his regular West European supplier and stated that his end product demand is weak for the time being.
Lebih banyak berita plastikHarga resin plastik (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS), tren pasar polimer, dan lainnya
- Tren kenaikan PET di China terhenti setelah harga tertinggi dalam empat setengah tahun
- PS Asia melanjutkan tren kenaikan didukung kondisi upstream
- Proyeksi PE bulan Juni dalam diskusi di Eropa
- Produsen utama Taiwan menurunkan penawaran PVC bulan Juni ke Asia terlepas dari kenaikan di China
- Pasar PP domestik bertahap naik di Vietnam dan Indonesia
- Harga etilena global terus menentang kenaikan energi
- Pasar poliolefin impor China naik karena lonjakan minyak mentah dan pasar berjangka
- Upaya penurunan dari kestabilan awal untuk ABS di Eropa
- Prediksi beragam di pasar PVC Asia menjelang harga bulan Juni dari produsen utama Taiwan
- Pasar PET global melanjutkan kenaikan akibat kelangkaan, permintaan positif