PP and PE import market Turkey has dropped below China
Based on ChemOrbis Price Index, the average import price of Turkey’s LDPE this week coincided with China if duties were not included in the calculation. Meanwhile, PP prices have fallen below China this week. A supplier of India said, "The offer we were at prices lower limit of the whole range of import prices in China this week. However, we see no bid lower than our price in China is available on the Turkish market of the Middle East. For that, we choose PP raffia offers to hold us to Turkey this week. "
As for import HDPE film and LLDPE film, the average prices in Turkey have been trading under China over the last month, according to ChemOrbis Price Index, when import duties are not included in the offer price in Turkey. The pressure of the material has been pressing the Uzbek competitive HDPE market conditions in Turkey is lower than China amid demand conditions that are not too satisfactory.
To pursue a balance between the two markets, China should go down or Turkey should rise. Taking into account the sluggishness of demand in Turkey, the rise is considered difficult to occur in the near future. Slowing economic conditions and volatile energy markets, emphasized by several industry players. In addition, the industry players are not convinced a further drop in China in the coming season, especially for PP, LDPE and LLDPE and supply are reduced.
The industry now wants to know what will happen next is in the interests demand or supply issues that will shape the market conditions in the short term.
Lebih banyak berita plastikHarga resin plastik (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS), tren pasar polimer, dan lainnya
- Kenaikan 3 digit pada penawaran PVC Oktober memperkuat pasokan yang didorong oleh bullish di Asia
- Minyak mentah terjebak di antara kesulitan permintaan dan gangguan produksi
- Keterbatasan mendorong pasar PVC Eropa naik, harga mendekati level pra-pandemi
- Pasar LDPE utama menyentuh level tertinggi multi-tahun karena pasokan semakin menipis
- Prospek Q4 yang belum dipetakan pada tahun 2020 di tengah pandemi
- Pasar PP impor Cina mempertahankan tren naik yang dibayangi penurunan yang didorong minyak mentah pada Dalian berjangka
- Permintaan domestik yang lebih lemah mendorong Vietnam untuk mengekspor polimer
- Pasar PP Eropa menghentikan tren kenaikan di bulan September
- Deklarasi force majeure mengguncang pasar PVC Turki
- Tren naik PE Cina dipicu oleh Force Majeure AS; LDPE melonjak ke level tertinggi lebih dari 1 tahun