PP and PE import market Turkey has dropped below China
Based on ChemOrbis Price Index, the average import price of Turkey’s LDPE this week coincided with China if duties were not included in the calculation. Meanwhile, PP prices have fallen below China this week. A supplier of India said, "The offer we were at prices lower limit of the whole range of import prices in China this week. However, we see no bid lower than our price in China is available on the Turkish market of the Middle East. For that, we choose PP raffia offers to hold us to Turkey this week. "
As for import HDPE film and LLDPE film, the average prices in Turkey have been trading under China over the last month, according to ChemOrbis Price Index, when import duties are not included in the offer price in Turkey. The pressure of the material has been pressing the Uzbek competitive HDPE market conditions in Turkey is lower than China amid demand conditions that are not too satisfactory.
To pursue a balance between the two markets, China should go down or Turkey should rise. Taking into account the sluggishness of demand in Turkey, the rise is considered difficult to occur in the near future. Slowing economic conditions and volatile energy markets, emphasized by several industry players. In addition, the industry players are not convinced a further drop in China in the coming season, especially for PP, LDPE and LLDPE and supply are reduced.
The industry now wants to know what will happen next is in the interests demand or supply issues that will shape the market conditions in the short term.
Lebih banyak berita plastikHarga resin plastik (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS), tren pasar polimer, dan lainnya
- PE dan PVC impor dari AS membanjiri Eropa
- Pasar poliolefin Indonesia melanjutkan tren kenaikan
- Pasar PVC Asia dikejutkan oleh penurunan besar pada harga bulan April dari produsen utama Taiwan
- Harga PE bulan Maret mencatatkan tren berbeda di Afrika, Timur Tengah
- Pasar PS Asia tertinggi dalam 4 bulan ditengah fluktuasi stirena
- Pasar PP Turki menarik material asing pada level tertinggi dalam 4 bulan
- ABS Eropa pulih dari level terendah dalam 3 tahun
- Kenaikan muncul di pasar PE Vietnam, mengabaikan etilena
- Stirena Eropa terus mencatatkan kenaikan, Asia masih perlahan menguat
- Pasar PP naik dari level terendah dalam setahun di Eropa; namun jumlah diatas kenaikan C3 mendapat penolakan