Spain's RESIPLAST S.L began its activities in the year 1996 as a distributor of suspension PVC resin. Taking into account the market needs, RESIPLAST S.L. diversified its product range with Polyethylene, Polypropylene and Ethylene Vinyl Acetate (EVA).
The company has its own sales network dispersed throughout the Spanish territory as well as storehouses in Valencia and Alhama de Murcia, each of which has a storage area of about 4.000m². The company also has its own trucks in order to offer prompt delivery to its customers wherever they are located.
- Suspension PVC RESIN K-65
- HDPE film, blow molding and injection grades
- LDPE film and injection grades
- LLDPE general purpose grades
- PP homopolymer and copolymer grades for various applications
- Ethyl Vinyl Acetate (mfi: 2 - 18% Acetate; mfi: 6 - 28%)
RESIPLAST's sales are focused on the following sectors:
- Injection: households articles, crates, toys, buckets, automobiles parts
- Extrusion: pipes, film for agriculture, bags and packaging, profiles, cables
- Blow-moulding: bottles, cans
- Rotomoulding: tanks
RESIPLAST imports approximately 35,000 mt on a yearly basis.
RESIPLAST imports its products from India, Eastern European countries (such as Hungary and Slovakia), United States and Brazil.
The company's objective for the following years is to increase sales, improve regularity in their supply and obtain greater volumes from their suppliers. They also wish to find new suppliers of the main products they offer and establish long term business relations.
RESIPLAST has a web site which provides information about their products with special offers available each week.
RESIPLAST was one of the first Spanish companies to subscribe to Chemorbis because they saw in Chemorbis a good way to be informed about the polymers market. They frequently use the market today and market analysis, and now use the e-trading platform with regularity, which they consider a very complete instrument to put them in contact with new suppliers and customers.