Indonesian producer cuts local PE, PPBC offers
When compared to last week, the producer cut its offers by IDR270,000/ton ($20/ton) for LLDPE film, by IDR280,000/ton ($21/ton) for LLDPE inj., by IDR140,000/ton ($10/ton) for HDPE film, pipe and PPBC injection while homo-PP raffia and injection, homo-PP film, BOPP and PPRC inj. offers remained unchanged.
The producer’s PE offers currently stand at IDR18,850,000/ton ($1365/ton) for LLDPE c4 film, at IDR20,740,000/ton ($1502/ton) for LLDPE c4 injection, at IDR22,710,000/ton ($1645/ton) for HDPE film and HDPE pipe, all on FD Indonesia, cash basis.
The producer’s PP offers are currently reported at IDR18,610,000/ton ($1348/ton) for homo-PP raffia and injection, at IDR19,020,000/ton ($1378/ton) for homo-PP film, at IDR18,890,000/ton ($1368/ton) for BOPP, at IDR20,400,000/ton ($1478/ton) for PPBC injection and at IDR21,500,000/ton ($1557/ton) for PPRC injection, with the same terms.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Upsurge continues to wreak havoc on Turkey’s PP, PE markets
- PVC rally roars back in Asia as supply worries mount
- China PP, PE markets join global rally after Lunar New Year holiday
- PE, PP and PVC supply crunch exacerbated on US absence, traditional trade flows upended
- European PP, PE markets set for 5th bullish month as shortage bites
- Turkey shattered as PP prices shoot up to surreal levels
- Polymer markets face one of most chaotic times
- Turnaround season set to get underway in Asia
- Crude oil heals COVID-inflicted wounds; now what lies ahead?
- Global shipping turmoil deepens, adding to the upheaval in plastic resins