Ineos Styrolution lifts force majeure on PS, ABS to Italy, Switzerland
The company had declared force majeure on its PS and ABS sales to Italy and Switzerland on September 15 as a result of the disrupted Karlsruhe-Basel railway line, which forced producers to shift their routes to road or inland shipping.
Soon after the transportation issues related to the closed railway tracks were normalized, Synbra also lifted its force majeure on EPS deliveries to Italy and Switzerland late last week.
More free plastics newsPlastic resin (PP, LDPE, LLDPE ,HDPE, PVC, GPS; HIPS, PET, ABS) prices, polymer market trends, and more...
- Turkey's polymer markets deadlocked as lira’s freefall shatters all records
- Homo-PP downturn in full swing in China
- Bearish pressure mounts on SE Asian PE markets
- Oil faces demand pressure from renewed Covid-19 fears
- Europe PET market hovers around a decade-high, Asia stumbles
- Turkey's import PE market set to reverse course in December
- Sentiment in China PP, PE markets turns bearish again
- Taiwanese major’s Dec PVC price cuts deeper than expected
- Egypt’s PP, PE prices see corrections as buyers resist firm offers
- Nov hikes send Europe’s PE markets to multi-month highs